2022 Spudman Triathlon
’Tis the season! Registration for Spudman XXXVI opens at high noon on New Year’s Day! Here are the basic details:
1. Race day is July 30th 2022
2. Registration is capped at 2,000 for the Olympic distance and we have raised the cap for the Sprint distance this year to 350. Sign up early before registration fills. There are no late entries. Also, there are no refunds, deferrals, or transfers for any reason.
3. If you’d like to be a Spudman sponsor please contact us early to arrange your sponsorship. Spudman sponsor levels start at $1,000 and go up to $2,500. There are limited spots available.
4. No tent camping this year on the driving range. There will be free tent camping in designated areas only. Those designated areas will be along the waterfront on a first come basis beginning at 2 PM on Friday July 29th.
5. NEW INFO: RV camping spots will be available for purchase this year during the registration process. There are 45 RV spots available for purchase in a designated area next to the golf course driving range. These will be the only spots available to park an RV at the event. The reserved RV spots will be offered at $100/ea. There are no electrical or water hookups - just a parking spot for your RV. You will not be able to select the exact spot you are reserving. We will designate your spot and you can show up at your leisure to set up at your reserved spot. Those spots will be available at 2 PM on Friday July 29th. Check-out will be 2 PM on Saturday July 30th. There will be no refunds for these 45 spots. However, you may transfer your spot to someone else. You can reserve your RV spot during the registration process.
We look forward to seeing ya'all for Spudman XXXVI on July 30, 2022!
Registration is now full for 2022
|Distance||Racing As||Jan 1 - Feb 28||Mar 1 - Apr 30||May 1 - Jul 5||Jul 6 - Jul 29|
2022 Spudman Triathlon countdown